Friday 29 March 2013

LEGACY OF AN OLD MAN,,,INCREDIBLE!

Hugh Hefner, the ultimate Playboy, has claimed to have slept with more than 1,000 women. But the 86- year-old insisted he had never cheated during his three marriages. when asked ,
how many girls he’d had séx
with, he said: “How could I
possibly know? Over a
thousand, I’m sure. There
were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I
was married I never cheated.
But I made up for it when I
wasn’t married. You have to
keep your hand in.” Hefner wedded for a third time
last year to British model
Crystal Harris, 26. He had
been married to his first wife
Mildred Williams in 1949. They had two children
together, Christie and David,
but the two went their
separate ways in 1959. He got hitched for the second
time in 1989 to Playmate of
the Year Kimberley Conrad
but this didn’t last either and
they separated in 1998,
before getting divorced in 2010.
Do we say he is talented or that its in his trait,,,pls do pls leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment