Saturday 30 March 2013

Finding a wife is not easy,,,Mikel Obi Prays,

Recent rumour that Chelsea
midfielder Mikel Obi was
going to walk down the aisle
with model Sandra Okagbue
was dispelled by them both,
but the Nigerian international has opened up
that finding a wife is
very difficult, and now he’s
leaving it in God’s hand. “I know, normal people don’t
go through what I am going
through now when it
concerns finding a Wife to
marry, normal people don’t
at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so
so difficult you just have to
leave it to God. “To find someone who truly
loves you, there might be
someone who really loves me
truly for who I am but I may
not be aware but maybe you
don’t know but you may think she’s one of those
people who love you for who
you are or what you have,
because of your money, but
maybe she’s there for you,
you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided
I will just leave it to God to
decide who I get married to.” Mikel also spoke on his
rumoured five Bentleys. “One thing is I really don’t go
into the Nigerian papers, not
like I don’t care but he called
me, my agent called me, he
was in Nigeria and he said to
me there’s rumors that I have Bentleys, I am like what, five
Bentleys? What am I going to
do with five Bentleys? They
are all same cars. Five
Bentleys, I might have five
different colors of them. “I think it boils down to
when you are doing really
well, when things are going
well for you, you become
what people don’t expect
you to become, what people don’t expect you to achieve,
you know there’s always
going to be rumors flying
here and there., it all depends
on how well you manage
yourself though, you curtail yourself from things that are
not right for you. I want to
play this game for a very long
time. I love Chelsea, and I will
like to finish my Career here
at Chelsea but it depends on what happens, who comes
and goes, that’s football, we
shall see what the future
holds. Mikel says he disagrees with
those who call him the new
Jay Jay Okocha as he pointed
out that as a great a player as
Okocha was, they are two
different people. “When I was coming into the
national team, they say, oh,
there’s a new Jay Jay Okocha
and I say to them there’s
going to be only one Jay Jay
Okocha and there’s always going to be only one Mikel
Obi.

No comments:

Post a Comment